Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wanakite 2010 Snowkiting Event

Having just returned from Wanakite 2010, I can honestly say that it was one of the best snowkiting experiences I have even been to.  We were lucky in that it was windy for 8 of the 9 days I was there, meaning that I got to kite every day and experience so many different kites, conditions and terrains.

Armed with my digital camera I took a quick video showing the conditions and scenery on one of the days:




The views were amazing, and there was plenty of space to go out and do your own thing.

















The breathtaking scenery went on for miles and miles in every direction and you could never get bored of the views:
















I believe that snowkiting is much easier to learn than water kiting, as you don't have to worry about board skills and sinking in the water, so if you are thinking about taking up kitesurfing the I highly suggest coming out to Wanakite 2011 next year to get some experience and meet some fantastic people!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! your work and its posting with pictures is appreciable. It is totally full of important information.I just buy a pumps for sup from bravo pumps australia And this work very good.

    ReplyDelete